I just didn't do it.
I was wandering around the WWW and stumbled upon something I found rather interesting. A thirty day writing challenge. Why not? It will be an easy coast back into writing. I've always liked doing writing prompts, so this will be fun. I'll just crack my knuckles and ... begin Day One.
DAY ONE: Five Problems With Social Media
- The first thing that comes to mind is bullying.
- People take things way out of context too often.
- It's so easy to just go online and socialize in your living room. What happened to just walking over to your neighbor's when you run out of sugar or just want to talk?
- Some folks post things that shouldn't be posted. I am guilty of this. I need to reel myself in.
- It's so addictive! People flip out they can't have their phones.