- As much as I thought I didn't like the color purple, I find it is growing on me. I don't like it on its own, but instead with other colors, especially in its tertiary form; playing with oranges and greens across the color wheel.
- I find myself hiding many Facebook postings lately.
- I am having a blast growing vegetables on my tiny patio. At the end of the day, I feel like I am really doing something that matters. I mean, I know I do anyway, but there really is something to seeing food growing from a tiny seed that you planted!
- Time is flying by. My kids are are nearly adults, now. Sometimes I miss the kid stuff.
- I am having a real difficult time staying away from carbs.
- My Myers-Briggs personality type is ESFJ.
- My favorite shapes are circles and squares.
- I do crossword puzzles in pen.
- My favorite art medium is colored pencil
- I hate cucumbers.
- I love pickled cucumbers.
- I am a huge believer in the paranormal.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- I am letting my grey hair grow in.
- I like it how it looks.
- I hate indoor pools. I think they're just the most disgusting things on the planet.
- I don't understand frozen mashed potatoes and microwave bacon.
- My kitchen sink must sparkle.
- I tend to repeat myself.
- I tend to repeat myself.
- I can never watch Apollo 13, Jaws, and Close Encounters of the Third Kind enough.
- I dream of owning a dog.
- I need to be nearer to the sea. It is a living, breathing entity; the waves its breath going in and out.
- I don't miss drinking alcohol. Not one bit.
- I am finished with toxic people.
- I sometimes wish I didn't have to have that hysterectomy. I sometimes wish I could have another child.
- I now accept my body as it is. I cannot change most things. I have learned to live with the changes.
- Just because I have accepted them, does not mean I must like them.
- I have a strong desire to be more creative.
- I sometimes fear how the internet has changed our day to day living.
- My children are making me very proud. Even more so than I thought possible.
- My husband is still my best friend and can still make me blush.
- I eat cinnamon at least once a day.
- I despise a dirty bathroom.
- I like my legs.
- I hate my butt.
- I must sleep with a fan on, more for the white noise than keeping me cool.
- My husband can imitate almost anyone.
- I'd love to move out west.
- I'm tired of living in Maryland.
Monday, July 30, 2012
No bad news. No good news. Nothing to report. Time for a totally random list-y entry.
Hello family and friends. I know that I post a ridiculous amount of health-related posts here. I know it gets old. So, I've decid...
I learned many moons ago - the hard way - to never hold anger inside. I used to. All the time. One day, something (probably something rea...
I came across a listy blog this morning - those of you that really know me know how much I not only dig making a list, but I love reading li...